Context and Scope
The job gets done through :
· Regular exchanges with PRO&Digital Director to understand strategy and recommend on how to activate the strategy throughout the three pillars
· Permanent exchanges with Digital Manager, because he is representing the global strategies
· Following up the decided activation plans and sharing acquired knowledge with the 3 pillar products managers and regular communication with the Portfolio Manager to build mutual and aligned plans. Participate in all PMR meeting.
· Continuously improve the value of the tripartite relationship and the lifetime value of the Pets by measuring and reporting on all the recruitment and loyalty actions.
· Informing Leading Team on results of all strategic activities and adapting planning based on inputs and results.
· Implement global guidelines and global foundations at local level
· Recommend implementation of data management governance for her/his country in accordance with global guidelines (CRM database and website – included private area)
· Support and lead GDPR.
· Establish rules and procedures for data sharing with upper management and external stakeholders
· Participate to the Digital Data Management community and facilitate users network
· Regularly share best practices and guidelines with the different teams and with other countries TRM campaign leaders
· Implement drive strategy to engage consumers to interact with Royal Canin, and increase lifetime value
· Lead all newsletters, lifestage letters, direct mails. Spread to all registered customers.
· Manage the master plan of TRM campaign to ensure that individual campaigns run effectively without duplication or over-exposure
· Manage Royal Canin Italy webshop
· Lead Set2Sell Sales support program
Education & Professional Qualification
· MBA or other relevant advanced degree preferred
· 2+ years of relevant experience
· Demonstrated ability to have managed projects independently, multi-task and work effectively with both users and technical staff in team-oriented environments
· Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as collaborate with Marketing, Sales, IT and other relevant departments
· Demonstrate having recommended & developed highly impactful messaging that achieved the specified call to action
· Strong analytical background, including customer segmentation and data analysis
· Superior verbal and written English-language skills
Key Supporting Competencies
· Command skills
· Priority Setting
· Managing & Measuring work
· Action oriented & drive for results
· Innovation Management